- 5th Biennial High-level Meeting of the Development Cooperation Forum (DCF), July 21, 2016
- Conference on Economics and Politics of Local Governments: The Indian Experience
- 11th Annual Conference on Economic Growth and Development
- NCAER Seminar: The World Bank’s India Development Update 2015: Fiscal Policy for Equitable Growth, November 2015
- IGEG Conference, October 2015
- Present State of Goods and Services Tax (GST) Reform in India, Canberra, August 2015
- New Rules for New Horizons: Reshaping Finance for Stability, Paris, July 2015
- The New Development Bank: Identifying Strategic and Operational Priorities, New Delhi, June 2015
Public Lecture on 'Fiscal policies for gender equality'
Dr. Lekha Chakraborty, faculty of NIPFP delivered lecture on 'Fiscal policies for gender equality’ at Uppsala University organised by Centrum för genusvetenska. Focusing on the measurement issues & macroeconomic policy tools. Her lecture lays out the issues & perspectives how to integrate 'gender lens' in the fiscal policy, with empirical evidences across globe.