H. K. Amarnath
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Phone 26569303 Ext - 135
Dr. H K Amar Nath is presently an Associate Professor and Head, Public Finance Information System (data bank) at National Institute of Public Finance and policy. He has over 25 years of experience in the field of public policy, particularly in Analysis of State finances, Subsidies, Decentralization and Human development. He has various publications in edited books, working papers and journals. He had been part of Indian delegation to South Africa on decentralization issues and consults with World Bank, UNDP and ADB and also associated with Ministry of Human Resources and Ministry of Health in various committees
Decentralisation, Social Sectors, State Finances and Sustainable Development Goals
Governance Issues under Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana Grameen
CHild Budgets and Impact of State Priorities Post 14th Finance Commission
- (2019), "Impact of Changes in Fiscal Federalism and Fourteenth Finance Commission Recommendations: Scenarios on States Autonomy and Social Sector Priorities", NIPFP Working Paper No. 257
- (2017), "Divergences in Human Development Outcomes in Madhya Pradesh: The role of Fiscal Policy and Governance", The report has been produced in collaboration with the Madhya Pradesh government and UNICEF, Bhopal.
- (2016), "Madhya Pradesh State MDG Report 2014-15", The report is based on a study commissioned by the State of Madhya Pradesh
- (2015), "Madhya Pradesh MDG Report: 2014-15", UNICEF
- (2015), "Union Budget 2015-16: A Growth-Oriented Budget", Yojana, 59; 10-12, March.